- Oceanside Restaurant Guide provides locals and visitors with a comprehensive overview of a wide variety of dining choices
- Tri-City Medical Center is a Gold Seal-Approved full service acute-care hospital
- Oceanside Chamber of Commerce opposes AB-99. Bill threatens to drastically increase housing costs
- Pacific Marine Credit Union – open to everyone
- Oceanside Pier is the longest wooden pier on the West Coast
- Mission San Luis Rey de Francia founded by Father Fermin Francisco de Lasuer in 1798 About Old Mission San Luis Rey
- Oceanside is 35 miles north of San Diego and 83 miles south of Los Angeles
- USA Today rates Oceanside weather as second most ideal climate in the U.S.
- USA Today rates Oceanside weather the 5th most ideal in the world
- The community of Oceanside embraces our local military community as family
- Short drive from Oceanside to Disneyland, Legoland San Diego, San Diego Zoo, San Diego Zoo Safari Park and Sea World
- Oceanside Pier is 1942 feet long and was opened in 1984
- Since Oceanside was incorporated in 1888, Oceanside Pier is the sixth pier built since that time. The previous five were destroyed by storms
- Oceanside is proud of its 3.5 miles of clean, soft, white sandy beaches
- Harbor Beach is one of the most popular beaches in Oceanside
- Harbor Villages is Cape Cod style and offers visitors many gift shops and restaurants
- Oceanside business community includes a wide variety of companies ranging from surfboard manufacturers to worldwide biotechnology companies to some of the best restaurants in North San Diego County
- Oceanside Museum of Art brings 25,000 visitors a year to downtown Oceanside
- California Surf Museum in Oceanside
- Oceanside Cultural Arts Foundation celebrates music and film
- Oceanside Theatre Society
- Oceanside Heritage Park
- Oceanside is designated as the only bike-friendly city in San Diego County by the League of American Bicyclists.
- Farmers Market, Thursday mornings, 9 to 1, Pier View Way east of Coast Hwy
- Sunset Market, Thursday evenings, 5 to 9, Pier View Way west of Coast Hwy
- Oceanside Harbor offers sportfishing, whale and dolphin watching
- Oceanside Small Craft Harbor provides sailing, outriggers kayaks, stand ups, jet skis and boat rentals
- Oceanside offers a variety of golf courses
- Buena Vista Lagoon is the only fresh water lagoon in Southern California About Buena Vista Lagoon
- Oceanside residents have access to a wide variety of top quality health care services
- Oceanside Harbor Day, September 16th and 17th
- Oceanside Business Expo held each year in April at the QLN Conference Center
- Oceanside Senior Expo held at the Oceanside Civic Center Plaza on October 12th
- Oceanside Health Fair at the Oceanside Civic Center Plaza on August 10th
- The Green Oceanside Business Network recognizes Oceanside’s sustainable businesses and provides a road map and resources to continue and enhance their efforts
- Camp Pendleton, celebrating 75 years
- Navy Federal Credit Union. Servicing the military. Supporting the Families.
- Play on Pendleton. Exclusive recreational activities are open to the public
- Coffee Culture in Oceanside
- Oceanside is the third largest city in San Diego County
Oceanside, together with Carlsbad and Vista, form the tri-city area
Search Oceanside Homes for Sale
Listing courtesy of First Team Real Estate
Listing courtesy of Tidal Realty
Listing courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res Brokerage
Listing courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res. Brokerage
Listing courtesy of Big Block Realty, Inc.
Updated May 24, 2018 11:59:am.
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited.
This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation © 2018 Sandicor®, Inc.
Today's Market Trends for Oceanside *
* All data pertains to single-family homes